Original topic:

Difference between Heart Rate Monitor & ECG

(Topic created on: 2/12/21 3:15 AM)
Aylaeron
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I tried to Google this but didn't find what I was looking for. What is the difference between the Heart Rate Monitor and the newer ECG monitor on the Galaxy Watch3? I do know the ECG graph is helpful in terms of viewing and/or sharing your heart's activity with your provider(s) but if the ECG function is available now, what would be the purpose of the Heart Rate monitor then? Is the Heart Rate monitor just to get your BPM in realtime? And is there a way to edit the symptoms you felt at the time, input your own symptoms or what you were doing at the time of the reading?

If I could get a response from someone at Samsung as well about this, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! 
0 Likes
4 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Give this link a try: https://news.samsung.com/global/samsung-expands-vital-blood-pressure-and-electrocardiogram-tracking-...

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Aylaeron
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
This isn't quite what I'm looking for but very informative, thank you!
0 Likes
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
Aylaeron
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thank you, this was a very good read!
0 Likes