Original topic:

Disappointed with Samsung Health

(Topic created: 09-16-2022 04:59 PM)
Mattyk101
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hi,

I recently bought a Galaxy Watch 5 Pro. I formerly owned several Garmin trackers. The Garmin trackers were not as nice as the Galaxy Watch 5, but the tracking program for Garmin was 100 times better. I honestly don't have many friends with a Samsung Health account, and it's frustrating that you can't challenge random people to challenges unless you find someone on Reddit. I love the watch, but with all honesty I really miss Garmin's app.
7 Replies
ChaosSaber
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
I've never used a Garmin before but heard really good things about em
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'll be honest here. The Samsung Health app is one reason why I don't last with a Samsung phone for more than a few months at a time. I keep flopping back and forth between Samsung and iPhone. Sadly, it's due to the health apps. I really hate Samsung Health. It's a very blah app compared to other health apps available for other watches. I really wish they would just completely change it.
OctoberNicole
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Have you tried Google fit? I actually prefer it over Samsung health. Samsung health app is a terrorist on my phone.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Watch
I haven't but will give that a try. Thanks
0 Likes
canoli350
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
So true. Samsung health lags far behind Garmin's apps. The accuracy of the electronics/tracking/heart rate all seem better on Garmin. Seems like Samsung put out a watch just to gather more data but they don't really care about how useful it is.
JRMAX
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Good Night
0 Likes
JRMAX
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Good Night
0 Likes