cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Disconnecting Galaxy Watch 3 from phone makes watch go off continuously

If I'm connected to the Galaxy Watch 3 through Bluetooth using Note 20 and I turn Bluetooth off, I get all of the same notification I already received. 

Right now when I disconnect, It will buzz and go off for like 2 minutes straight and shows I have 87 messages and 24 new calls and any other notification.

Can an option be added to the Galaxy Wearable App to only allow "New Incoming Notifications" to the Galaxy Watch when disconnecting the phone?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Disconnecting Galaxy Watch 3 from phone makes watch go off continuously

It's weird that Samsung won't answer any questions related to this issue.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Disconnecting Galaxy Watch 3 from phone makes watch go off continuously

So you have the same issue?
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Disconnecting Galaxy Watch 3 from phone makes watch go off continuously

Oh yeah. As soon as I disconnect and switch from Bluetooth to LTE, I get about 100 old messages that I already saw on my phone. My wrist is vibrating for a minute or two straight and it'll show as like "100 unread messages."
Highlighted
Astronaut

So I spoke to my phone company. One of them had the Active 2 watch and basically said this is normal for Samsung watches. She and someone else said that Samsung isn't good at connecting the Bluetooth with the LTE.
Highlighted
Asteroid

I hope they can at least add the option in the Wear app to "not recieve messages unless they are new" when disconnecting from bluetooth, I just don't see why this would be so difficult to add when they have created a very complex phone/tablet/watch that all have advanced features.