cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Timmah1689
Asteroid

Dnd turns on by itself everynight at the same time.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok so the basics are I have a note 9  and a galaxy watch and it seems with the recent watch update everynight at 10pm my watch goes into do not disturb mode by itself. I searched everywhere on the phone and the watch as wel . I do not have a dnd schedual or anything set up like that on the phone or the watch.  I also turned off the switch in the wearable app on my phone that would sync dnd settings with my phone. Is there anyone that had this problem as well or if someone knows can you help me fix this please. Its not the end of the world that it happens its just kinda annoying that I have to turn it off every night when I did not even want it on in the first plac . 

Thanks in advance!

-Tim 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Dnd turns on by itself everynight at the same time.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Timmah1689 Have you tried resetting your watch to see if the issue continues. Here are the steps to reset your watch. http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003105/#factory-reset-your-samsung-smart-watc...

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
userjYtfoTda0t
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The DND schedual setting is available under Settings / Advanced / Do Not Disturb. Are you saying that the schedule setting is OFF?

Timmah1689
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Correct the turn on as scheduled setting is off. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Timmah1689 Have you tried resetting your watch to see if the issue continues. Here are the steps to reset your watch. http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003105/#factory-reset-your-samsung-smart-watc...

View solution in original post

Timmah1689
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes!!!  That seemed to fix it. It did not go into dnd mode tonight. Thank you so much!