Original topic:

Do better Samsung your premium watches are not worth it regardless of what shill websites say

(Topic created: 11-25-2022 08:38 PM)
userqnCaBUMgFc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Twitter support suggest I beg here in order to maybe get anything done since they themselves provide zero direct feedback to Samsung themselves.

So, Ive had a xiaomi cheap watch for a while.  It can fully function on its own no problem.

Saw the watch 5 and read the reviews, all glowing btw so not sure how much Samsung pays for this, just to find out that this watch cant function on its own in any capacity.  If you do not keep this thing connected to your phone its more useless than a watch that 8 times cheaper.

Its Blood pressure and ECG sensors are region locked so even if you have a samsung phone you cant use them unless you are in some unspecified region.  Information conveniently omitted from marketing.

Latest software update released doesnt work because it cant be copied to the phone.  Tried every suggestion shy of resetting the watch. And why should I have to do this just to update it?

So 5 generations in an Samsung still cant provide a watch that works independently and updates without problems.  Super disappointed.  But I guess thats what no competition does because what would I buy an apple watch on android.

4 Replies
KennewickMan
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have zero issues with my device and watch... and tablet.
dudesanidiot
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Same, all of my devices have been fantastic.
Dunnie
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yea me either
Options
Galaxy Watch
If your Galaxy watch is useless without the phone then you didn't buy the LTE model, which can make calls without the phone. It does work independently, I have never had problems with updates.