cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userJYsnKslEUM
Constellation

Do the Samsung Galaxy Active Watches both 1 and 2 show spo2 blood oxygen?

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung_ukbNebI
Astronaut

Re: Do the Samsung Galaxy Active Watches both 1 and 2 show spo2 blood oxygen?

If i buy a smartwatch out right at best buy can i get it activated at my provider and will it work with my galaxy Note 9?

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@userJYsnKslEUM The GWA Gen1 can check HR and stress, but SpO2 is not provided. Not sure about the GWA2! Only own the 1st Active. 

Older phones have the oxygen sensor, like the S8/S8+. They check oxygen whenever stress is measured. 

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
user1Mjxf2wu7R
Constellation

Yes mine does, go in under to measure your stress. It will show up there. Is it correct? I think so because it does change and I did it with another device. Hope that helped.

userdpaE9tdHmr
Constellation

can you provide a screenshot or smth? I have it only if I measure stress by phone.

userBtj9xt8LUV
Asteroid

@userdpaE9tdHmr wrote:

can you provide a screenshot or smth? I have it only if I measure stress by phone.

Seconded. Many of the guides and troubleshooting tips I've found for my Active 2 have been completely wrong. Telling me to change settings or press buttons that don't exist. If I could get a straight answer with some screenshots or something I would be so happy