Original topic:

Downloading Watch faces

(Topic created: 11-04-2021 06:57 AM)
user2yWOqUt7jy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi,

Recently i have purchased Galaxy Watch 3 & I Am using it with Iphone Xr, whenever I am trying to download any watch face, it just saying ''installing'' but doesnt install.

i tried it from the watch itself, but when i click on samsung store app it says               '' couldn't load apps or watch faces, try again'' 

Kindly help on this, Or I shall return the watch back to Amazon 

Sameer

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, thank you for reaching out. I understand how frustrating it can be to customize the watch. It sounds like there may be a compatibility issue. Try accessing the Bluetooth menu in Settings and unpair all connected Bluetooth devices but do not unpair the Galaxy Watch LE connection. Then turn off Bluetooth and turn it back on. Then try to access the watch faces. 

Please note: 

• Only free apps and Watch-specific apps can be downloaded from the Samsung Galaxy Apps.
  • Availability of app download may also vary by the app developer, OS, software version, and service region.

https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxy-watch/device-compatibility/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Scarface100
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
You don't have to download the Galaxy store app on your iPhone and the Galaxy the Galaxy watch app
0 Likes
user2yWOqUt7jy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey,

I Have Not installed Galaxy Store app on Iphone, I am trying it through Galaxy Watch App, Or from the Watch itself 

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, thank you for reaching out. I understand how frustrating it can be to customize the watch. It sounds like there may be a compatibility issue. Try accessing the Bluetooth menu in Settings and unpair all connected Bluetooth devices but do not unpair the Galaxy Watch LE connection. Then turn off Bluetooth and turn it back on. Then try to access the watch faces. 

Please note: 

• Only free apps and Watch-specific apps can be downloaded from the Samsung Galaxy Apps.
  • Availability of app download may also vary by the app developer, OS, software version, and service region.

https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxy-watch/device-compatibility/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes