cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Draining Battery notification over night every day.

After I finally got Verizon to activate my Watch on their network, it downloaded an update. Now, overnight, I get a message stating that there is an app that is "Draining Battery" and it wants me to close the app. I need to know how to turn off that notification. The battery life on the Watch is fine and the app isn't really using that much battery if I look at it's usage. I am not going to un-install the app, just need the notification to go away.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Draining Battery notification over night every day.

Hello @PaHunterGuy,

I understand that sort of notification may be a bit frustrating and you want it to go away. I suggest even though you mentioned you don't want to uninstall the app that we uninstall and reinstall it. Also, double-check the notification settings on the watch.

Hope this was helpful!

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Draining Battery notification over night every day.

Here is not notification settings for this message on the watch or Wear app. Last time this happened was a few years back and was fixed with a software update. They either need to fix the software or give the option to disable this notification, like they do all other notifications. Again, the battery life is good, so it's not the app, it's just the watch saying that the app is draining the battery more than other apps on the watch. Needs fixed or disabled.