Original topic:

Dry skin/irritation

(Topic created: 11-27-2021 04:51 PM)
userX8pIldUTbY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I've had my watch a little over a month. When the dry skin/red spot first showed up, I thought it was the band. I have a latex allergy and sometimes silicone does the same thing.

20211103_075208.jpg

So I got a new band, metal mesh, and that helped. Well, yesterday, I took it off to charge and under where the actual watch part sits, I have a pretty significant red mark.

20211126_200204.jpg

It almost looks like a sunburn but it's super dried out. Thankfully, it doesn't hurt. However, I'm now a little worried to keep wearing it. Which is unfortunate since it isn't cheap. What are the options for getting this to not burn or cause such a skin issue?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am very sorry to hear of the irritation from the Watch, and can understand your concerns about the symptoms. We take these concerns seriously and need more information to forward to our specialized team. If and when you are able, please send me a private message, either by clicking on my profile and clicking Send A Message, or by following this link: https://bit.ly/3hzZfw8

Make sure the private message has the following information completely filled out for the fastest assistance:

Full Name: 
Physical address (including city, state, and zip code): 
Email Address: 
Best Contact Number: 
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available) 
Model Code: 
Serial/IMEI Number: 

Thank you in advance for your response, and I hope your arm gets better. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am very sorry to hear of the irritation from the Watch, and can understand your concerns about the symptoms. We take these concerns seriously and need more information to forward to our specialized team. If and when you are able, please send me a private message, either by clicking on my profile and clicking Send A Message, or by following this link: https://bit.ly/3hzZfw8

Make sure the private message has the following information completely filled out for the fastest assistance:

Full Name: 
Physical address (including city, state, and zip code): 
Email Address: 
Best Contact Number: 
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available) 
Model Code: 
Serial/IMEI Number: 

Thank you in advance for your response, and I hope your arm gets better. 

0 Likes