cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Duplicate notifications

I recently got the watch 3 and I noticed whenever my watch is disconnected whether it be from a system update, or I walk out of range of my phone, I get every single text message I've gotten again. Tried deleting the galaxy wear app, formatting the watch, setting it up again, and not bringing over any settings, but it still didn't work. I noticed the text messages all seem to be iPhone users. Please help me! 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Duplicate notifications

Do you have T-Mobile? because with a Digits line this seems to be an issue and nobody from Samsung or T-Mobile knows how to solve it.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Duplicate notifications

Yes , I do. Haha great. Well, thanks for lettings me know. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Duplicate notifications

I will keep fighting this. Contacting both Samsung and T-Mobile. Hopefully they'll fix this problem.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Duplicate notifications

It's funny because I never had this issue with the Samsung watches before, but I just saw the thread you posted about the issue as well. I did have the line on my S3 frontier, but ended up cancelling it because I didn't want to pay for it, but I would still get text fine. I might just end up doing that. I thought maybe this issue was because I tried iPhone for a little bit, then I switched back late August. Glad to know that isn't the issue either. It does bug me though because I work as a tech(just at a school) , but I want to fix the issue.