Original topic:

ECG KEEPS SAYING IT NEEDS TO BE UPDATED

(Topic created: 08-09-2022 10:18 AM)
OnMy1stXLT
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
After updating to the latest version of Samsung Health Monitor (ECG) a couple days ago the app no longer works. When I open ECG on my GW4 the screen pops up saying new version available and had a button that says update. Click the update button which opens the ECG app page of the Galaxy Store on my S21U. Guess what? No update. So now we can't use ECG. There are several 1* ratings now saying the same thing. Samsung help!

Edit: I have sent an error report in the Members app.

From GW4

Update button opens this on S21U

App versions on phone & watch

7 Replies
OnMy1stXLT
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Before you wonderful people at Samsung tell me to update my watch firmware again.... There is no update.Screenshot_20220809-132907_Galaxy Watch4 Manager.jpg
0 Likes
cwinkler
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
my versions are the same as yours but not giving me any issues on my S10+ (although just did update the phone app)

CWinkler
Galaxy S10+, Active2, Active4
0 Likes
OnMy1stXLT
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
I've read in a couple other places that after the update it was working on their S22. Maybe it's an S21 bug. IDK
0 Likes
OnMy1stXLT
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Several other people with the exact same issue.Screenshot_20220809-133412_Galaxy Store_33965_1660066452.jpg
0 Likes
OnMy1stXLT
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
They updated the ECG app on my GW4 and everything is working again 😎.Screenshot_20220810-070518_Samsung Health Monitor_33969_1660129518.jpg
0 Likes
AceofFoz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Fixed mine doing following:
Go to Settings on phone.
Scroll to Apps.
Scroll to Samsung app updates and click on it.
Find the Health Monitor app and click on it or click on Update all if appropriate.

This fixed mine. Had spent a lot of time and frustration online with Samsung wanting me to reset my watch, disconnect from my phone and reconnect, etc. Stumbled on this solution while just "exploring" Settings to see what was there.
0 Likes
OnMy1stXLT
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
There was no update at the time I posted this. Only once they pushed at update on my watch did this end the missing update that the app keep looping back to.
0 Likes