Original topic:

ECG Not Working

(Topic created: 10-08-2020 06:47 PM)
Alexs1993
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I've been trying to use the ecg on my watch. I have it open on my phone as well. When I try to use it I always get "Please wear your watch for 10 minutes and try again" or "please moisturize your skin" or "check phone for how to use" I have my arm on a flat surface and i have my finger on the button. Can anyone else get it to work or what am I doing wrong? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, @Alexs1993  As you are having trouble with the ECG application, I would recommend reaching out to our specialized team directly at, 1-855-795-0509 (option #6) , Monday Thru Friday 9am-6pm EST,   or email support@samsungecg.zendesk.com.

If you reach out, please make sure to provide your Community Username to the ECG Team! 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

7 Replies
Arvin
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
I had same issue if you are using the active2. That sensor component need to replace. Call the Samsung services, they Will create a ticket for you, send the Watch back to Samsung. I received my Watch today. Working perfect!
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, @Alexs1993  As you are having trouble with the ECG application, I would recommend reaching out to our specialized team directly at, 1-855-795-0509 (option #6) , Monday Thru Friday 9am-6pm EST,   or email support@samsungecg.zendesk.com.

If you reach out, please make sure to provide your Community Username to the ECG Team! 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

BunnYsung
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi! 

My EKG option is not working anymore. I have the S10 plus and galaxy 2 watch. Is there anything I can do? What could have causes it to stop working ?

0 Likes
breadninja
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Still can't record ECG on my Galaxy Watch 3. When I try, it counts down from 30 to 25, then stops. I know others have had the same issue. Has anybody figured out a fix? Does Samsung have a software update?
0 Likes
cchat9000
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
If you go to the wearables app and select watch settings is it running the latest version?
0 Likes
cchat9000
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have the new watch and mine works but was a bit buggy kept telling me to adjust hand placement
0 Likes
breadninja
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Just checked. Yes it is.
0 Likes