cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

ECG Promised Functionality

I believe Samsung is a quality company and fully intends to release quality, working products.  I have numerous Samsung products and have always been happy with them, BUT I am very dissapointed that I was sold ECG Functionality and Samsung still has not delivered! 

If this is delayed much longer, then I believe Samsung needs to provide a 2x credit for the cost of the Active 2 watch that we can use towards other Samsung products and I'll go buy another brand of watch that actually delivers on their promised functionality.

Please Samsung deliver or take care of your loyal customers!!!

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: ECG Promised Functionality

I suggest that if Active 3 do get the ECG and we with Active 2 dont, than Samsung would agree to swap our Active 2 with Active 3 with no additional cost. Thats the only way im staying loyal to this brand!

Highlighted
Halo

I had a chat with a Tech Support person the other day, and they said that if the EKG comes for the "Active 3", or other new Samsung watch, it would also be backported to the Active 2.  So, bottom line is no free new watch for this. *sigh*

Highlighted
Asteroid

Thanks for the insight, I kind of figured that, but frankly it is a bait and switch.  If they didn't think they could deliver in the timeframes they committed to, then they should not have sold that as part of the promised functionality. 

I'm guessing a very large percentage of the people who bought the Active 2 bought it specifically because they have a legitimate concern and want to use this functionality to monitor their heart on a regular basis.  

Plus, think about how appreciative and loyal we would all be if Samsung did do something special for those of us who trusted Samsung and what their brand stands for, and bought it.  

Thanks

Highlighted
Constellation

I talked to tech support about the EKG update a few months ago and was told the update "should roll out by September". Only one year after the watch rolled out. I bought the watch for this promised feature and now???

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

From what I hear the Ecg just got approved and should be pushed to the active 2 shortly 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless
Highlighted
Constellation

ECG was only released in South Korea so far, US will be a while yet. Blood Pressure should be sooner.