Original topic:

ECG and blood pressure syncing not working on devices of different countries

(Topic created: 07-21-2021 05:08 PM)
SergioSC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello,

Today I have a S10 bought in Paraguay, and a Watch3 bought in Brazil, and health monitor (ecg and blood pressure) doesn't work because devices are from different countries.

Well, I'm living on the US and upgrading it to a S21, but now I'll have a phone from the US and a watch from Brazil, will the Health monitor continue to not work?

Has Samsung found a way to solve this issue?

Thanks.

0 Likes
4 Replies
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

Your US S21 will download the US Health Monitor which at this time does not support BP.  I would ask the question in Samsung Members app Help section.

I also think that you might be able to download the US version of the Watch3 firmware from Sammobile.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
SergioSC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

thanks for your response.

What's BP? And do you know how can I download this US firmware and install it on my watch?

0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

BP is Blood Pressure.

Go over to XDADevelopers dot com and ask there about flashing firmware.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
SergioSC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Just as an update, I didn't have to do anything, it just work automatically when pairing with the s21
0 Likes