cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Health Monitor App doesn't recognize my Galaxy Watch 3

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am wairting to hear back from samsung on how to fix this issue and will update once a fix is found

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ended up having to reset my watch after backing it up and got it to work

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I believe I figured it out. I restarted both my watch and phone. After my phone booted up I opened my Galaxy Wearable app and it prompted me to update apps on my watch (you can probably skip that step and just update your apps). The first app being the Samsung Health app. After it updated that app, my phone recognized me watch immediately and prompted me to continue the setup for ecg and now its all working for me

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Health app stops (crashes) on Health Monitor create profile screen for ECG

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When I launch Health Monitor for first time on my GS7 it detects my Active 2 watch then when I proceed to the create profile screen, after a few seconds it exits and says Samsung Health has stopped. It's been doing this for days and I've uninstalled and reinstalled Health Monitor and also erased all my Health data and confirmed samsung account sync still works. I of course restarted my phone and watch. I'm out of ideas.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Health app stops (crashes) on Health Monitor create profile screen for ECG

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much for your interest in the ECG feature! I know this has been a very exciting time for Samsung to introduce this amazing feature to our consumers! The electrocardiogram application is now avaliable for Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 & 3. 

If you have any trouble with the application, we have a specialized team standing by that you can feel free to call at, 1-855-795-0509 (option #6) , Monday Thru Friday 9am-6pm EST,   or email support@samsungecg.zendesk.com. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: Samsung Health app stops (crashes) on Health Monitor create profile sc..

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having exactly the same problem and spent two hours with a samsung chat "expert" who couldn't help me fix it. Very frustrating! UPDATE. I DISABLED THE S-HEALTH APP ON MY GS7 AND THE HEALTH MONITOR APP NO LONGER CRASHES

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung Health app stops (crashes) on Health Monitor create profile screen for ECG

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I finally disabled the Samsung Health app on my Galaxy S7 and the Health Monitor app stopped crashing. Yay!

Highlighted
Asteroid

ECG (Samsung Health Monitor) not working with My S20 Plus

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My S20 Plus is US version which bought from samsung.com. Never rooted. But got the rooted error with ECG APP. 

BTW my watch is active 2

Please help.Screenshot_20200930-113227_Samsung Health Monitor.jpg

Highlighted
Sun

ECG feature and Install

JUMP TO SOLUTION
If you haven't downloaded the ECG function yet its in the wearable app. Check for software update. It took a few minutes to load onto watch. Then you have to add the widget into your rotation like any other widget. Open the app then it directed me to install Health Monitor. 
If it gives you the message your watch is not compatible just click on the How to tutorial and read through after that it found my watch, I know strange. You will accept permissions at this point. Then hit ok on the watch. If for some reason you phone is still not recognized do a soft reset of both phone and watch that worked for my brothers watch. 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: ECG feature and Install

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Thanks! This worked.