cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

ECG not working on Galaxy Watch Active2

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I got the update that includes ECG. However, every time I try to make a measurement I get errors. The watch first tells me I need to wear it for 10 minutes (which I have),  then moisturize (which I have), then says I need to try again later. This has happened every time I try this

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: ECG not working on Galaxy Watch Active2

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I is the same for me. ECG does not work on my Active Watch 2. I have tried all the tips for better ECG results. it is as if the watch doesn't register my finger. Heart rate and stress measurements work fine.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Active 2 updated to Tizen 5 just now

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My watch just updated and everything went ok. The EKG widget appeared and is working correct.(Tested 1 time). I have fall detection as well.

Still no sign of the BP widget.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Active 2 updated to Tizen 5 just now

JUMP TO SOLUTION

BP has not been cleared by the FDA in the US yet, so not available. 

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I got the update too and I have EKG but it keeps telling me I have poor reading...
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's very picky. Keep moving your figure around at different angles and positions until it starts getting a reading.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I did. when I first tried it gave me the "poor reading." now it doesn't even read it. keeps saying to wear the watch at least 10 min, moisturize my skin, make sure watch is snug on left arm, etc. I wish this will work consistently. but I am happy we are all getting the ECG after waiting!
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION
@ActorMike you are correct. after taking your advice and kept moving my arm and moving my watch it started reading. it is really sensitive. now it will do readings more than before.
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Health Monitor crashes on create profile screen (S7, Active 2)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I installed Samsung Health Monitor on my Galaxy S7 from the Monitor app on the watch like we're supposed to. It downloads the app from Galaxy Store. When I run it, it says connected to my Active 2 watch. When I hit continue I'm presented with a profile form. After several seconds it crashes and returns to the first screen and the error is Samsung Health has stopped. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times, reboot my phone and watch, nothing fixes it. So I can't use the ECG. Has Samsung even tested this app with an S7? Are all your quality control people sick at home with COVID?

Highlighted

Re: ECG, Samsung Health Monitor not available (iPhone), Part deux

JUMP TO SOLUTION
On my Samsung Note 20 Ultra, if you go to the play store and type in Samsung Health Monitor and tap that, it takes you directly to Samsung Health. I hope this helps.