cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Re: Samsung Health Monitor App Unavailable?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
After updating my watch and all the apps on my phone I still couldn't find the app. I performed a reboot of both my phone and watch. I tried launching the app from the ecg widget in the watch and it promptly went to the download page in the galaxy shop. it was not visible prior to rebooting both the phone and the watch.
Sun

Re: Re: Samsung Health Monitor App Unavailable?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
After I downloaded ECG to watch I tapped install app from watch it opened up to it on my Note 10+. Installed but it only recognized my Watch 3 after going through the tutorial. Input info and accept on phone and watch.
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you!  I too was losing my mind trying to find the app, and then looked for the widget on the watch, tapped, and then was prompted to download!  Could not find it anywhere else.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@PL0P Here is the download link for Samsung Health Monitor for anyone who needs it.

http://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.shealthmonitor

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I followed this link and downloaded the app on my Note 20 Ultra.  When I open the app it says no compatiable watch found.  I have a Galaxy Watch 3.  All software is up to date and I have powered off each device multiple times.  Any idea?

Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userDeZISnSiln did you happen to catch what @Adaboy said? His Watch3 was only recognized after going through the tutorial. Maybe look into that...? Honestly my Active2 wasn't recognized right away either after installing the app. I believe I watched a tutorial first too. Samsung probably wants us to view the tutorial before it connects to the watch to cover their rear end legally. I hope the best! Mine is working fine now. 

Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I just downloaded Samsung Health Monitor on my Galaxy Note 9, had no issues finding it. However, it's not recognizing my Active 2 and I can't find the watch version of the app. What am I doing wrong?
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue, app is not recognizing my Active 2 either. 

Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Samsung Health Monitor App Unavailable?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Everything works for me now. I ended up talking with someone on the live chat within this app for help. I restarted my watch for the 2nd time, and rather than restarting my phone again, I powered the phone off altogether. I left both devices off for a couple of minutes. Once I turned them both back on, this is when I got a second update to the watch. This is the update that I apparently needed for the ECG capability. Try it out, see if it works.

(Technically, I powered the watch off twice, considering there's no "restart" option for it.)
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you haven't figured it out yet, I would say reboot your active 2. Shut it off first, then after it has shut off, keep the bottom button pressed in until you see the word "rebooting" on the watch face. After it has started up. See if it recognizes the watch. You might want to restart your phone too... Hope that helps!