cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Sun

Re: Samsung Health Monitor App Unavailable?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I just downloaded. Go into wearable app hit check for update
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just tried again after I saw your message... No go! I'll keep trying, thanks for the reply. @Adaboy 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Finally!!! I checked this morning 9/24/2020 and it came through... Of course now I'm having trouble with the Samsung Health app not wanting to update, it keeps saying "unable to update, please try again later" or something like that, but the Samsung Health Monitor app is there and working. Thanks for all the response everyone! @Adaboy @JimDandy  and others

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having that same issue with the Samsung Health app not wanting to update.  Dang this is a pain in the neck.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just got a watch software update at 11:23 PM last night that says it added VO2 max, advanced running analysis and fall detection. Didn't say anything about ECG. I have version 4.10.2800 of Samsung Health on my watch. There is a version 4.12.1400 in the galaxy wearable store that I cannot install and there is no ECG widget anywhere that I can find.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After a long waiting time, I read news that Samsung Health Monitor for ECG test is now available in USA. I could update Samsung Health Monitor App and found the app in my Watch 3, but could not use the app. When I clicked the app, it says "Follow the instructions in Samsung Health Monitor to set up your watch. Open phone app" " download." I went to the phone app several times, but it still doe s not work. Service is not available. Samsung Health Monitors is not available in your current location.  My watch is Watch 3. WHAT IS WRONG? Is it still now yet available in USA? Thanks for your reply. Tim.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user7FqUIz4D7v  what phone do you have? The ECG feature is currently only compatible with Samsung Galaxy phones. And yes, it's available in the US. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone is galaxy note 8.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user7FqUIz4D7v For concerns with the ECG feature, please contact 1-855-795-0509 (option #6) for further assistance. After 6 pm EST please email our support team at support@samsungecg.zendesk.com for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Can't find the new Samsung Health Monitor app!

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have an S9 Plus and a Galaxy Active 2 watch and have made sure that literally EVERYTHING is up to date and despite the instructions I found from Samsung, I cannot seem to locate the new Samsung Health Monitor app on the Galaxy Store to enable the new features for ECG. Help!!