Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Active 2 ECG not taking measurements

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi all,

Today I got the update that includes ECG. However, every time I try to make a measurement I get errors. The watch first tells me I need to wear it for 10 minutes (which I have),  then moisturize (which I have), then says I need to try again later. This has happened every time I try this, and have not been able to take a single ECG measurement yet.

Any ideas, suggestions?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Active 2 ECG not taking measurements

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello!

For concerns with the ECG feature, please contact 1-855-795-0509 (option #6) for further assistance. Thank you for being the best part of Samsung!

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION
mine is doing the exact same thing as yours.
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I called the number in the solution post, and turns out I will have to send the watch in to get repaired. Mine is still under warranty....

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Active 2 ECG not taking measurements

JUMP TO SOLUTION
same here
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION
mine isn't. i bought it when it was first released. but it's been working off and on. it may seem to be very sensitive or something. you are lucky you are still under warranty. I hope everything works out when you get your watch back!
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I dunno what happened but I kept fiddling with it and now it works. not all the time but most. I think it may be very sensitive. I have to move my arm and move my watch until it started the count down.
Highlighted
Constellation

VO2max missing

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have received the new update yesterday, now I have ECG and fall detection added but it's still missing VO2max. Initially it showed that I can add Blood Oxygen level Widget, when I add and save to to 15, it's now gone. Not sure how to enable.
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: VO2max missing

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I got the update too but I cannot find where the V02 max either. I don't even see it in the widget or Samsung health.
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: VO2max missing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here. After update widget was visible in Wearable app, but wouldn't add to watch. Next morning widget was gone. Have updated all Samsung Health apps and restarted both phone and watch.