cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: ECG galaxy watch Active 2

JUMP TO SOLUTION

is your Active 2 40mm or 44mm? I have the 44mm and the ECG works okay but my wife's 40mm don't. All the messages:

-Moisturize your skin and try again

-Wear the watch 10minutes before recording an ECG

-Make sure the watch is snug on your left wrist

and so on

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: ECG galaxy watch Active 2

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have the 44mm and yes it kept showing the above messages and does not do that count down at all. I called the above number and they can't help me either saying this is a new territory for them too......
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Re: ECG galaxy watch Active 2

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have a 40 mm and keep getting all your same messages too. it did work for a brief few times but said "poor reading." now I just get those messages every time I try it with no readings at all. I'm super excited we have this feature but hope it will work and function correctly soon.
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: ECG galaxy watch Active 2

JUMP TO SOLUTION
same issues with my 44mm
Highlighted
Constellation

Active 2 ECG not taking measurements

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi all,

Today I got the update that includes ECG. However, every time I try to make a measurement I get errors. The watch first tells me I need to wear it for 10 minutes (which I have),  then moisturize (which I have), then says I need to try again later. This has happened every time I try this, and have not been able to take a single ECG measurement yet.

Any ideas, suggestions?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Active 2 ECG not taking measurements

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello!

For concerns with the ECG feature, please contact 1-855-795-0509 (option #6) for further assistance. Thank you for being the best part of Samsung!

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION
mine is doing the exact same thing as yours.
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I called the number in the solution post, and turns out I will have to send the watch in to get repaired. Mine is still under warranty....

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Active 2 ECG not taking measurements

JUMP TO SOLUTION
same here
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION
mine isn't. i bought it when it was first released. but it's been working off and on. it may seem to be very sensitive or something. you are lucky you are still under warranty. I hope everything works out when you get your watch back!