cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Active 2 ECG not taking measurements

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I dunno what happened but I kept fiddling with it and now it works. not all the time but most. I think it may be very sensitive. I have to move my arm and move my watch until it started the count down.
Highlighted
Constellation

VO2max missing

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have received the new update yesterday, now I have ECG and fall detection added but it's still missing VO2max. Initially it showed that I can add Blood Oxygen level Widget, when I add and save to to 15, it's now gone. Not sure how to enable.
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: VO2max missing

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I got the update too but I cannot find where the V02 max either. I don't even see it in the widget or Samsung health.
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here. After update widget was visible in Wearable app, but wouldn't add to watch. Next morning widget was gone. Have updated all Samsung Health apps and restarted both phone and watch.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Me too! Hope there is a fix or update soon.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I'm having the same issue
Highlighted
Constellation

Can't get v02 max to work on Watch3

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have an LTE Watch3 and a S20+. I can get the ECG to work with the app on my phone, but I cannot find v02 max anywhere to measure blood oxygen. It is not in Samsung health. I have updated everything and all software is up to date. Not in health, can't add as widget. How do I add this feature?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Can't get v02 max to work on Watch3

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I found it in the Phone Samsung Health application. Scroll all the way down, it's there.
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Opened the app, made sure it was up to date and synced, scrolled down but there was no option for o2. Screenshot_20201007-185819_Samsung Health.jpg

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
yeah your right you can't add the blood oxygen widget it doesn't let you