cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Watch Active 2 ECG not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION
yes, I finally got mine to work but similar results to @usersDdW1BPOcl. but at least I can get some kind of reading instead of nothing. I think the sensor must be very sensitive. I do have to move my arm around, change fingers, adjust my watch until the countdown begins. but I have been successful.
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Watch Active 2 ECG not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have the same issue
"chat" support told me to reset the phone. I didn't do it
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: WatchActive2 ECG app for Samsung branded phones but not for other android ..

JUMP TO SOLUTION
https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/galaxy-watch-ecg-feature/ only available in South Korea currently
Highlighted

Re: WatchActive2 ECG app for Samsung branded phones but not for other android ..

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That must be outdated info. I'm in the US and got the update for ECG and fall detection today.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
@justaveragejane where did you find the app? or what is it called? I've yet to receive an update
Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go to your Galaxy Wearable app on your phone.  Open it and click the 3 lines on the top left corner and then click on About Wearable.  You can get the update there. 

After you install it... takes awhile.  You can go back to the Wearable app and then click on Apps and the ECG will show up.  Add it to your watch and then open it and follow the prompts.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: ECG app for Samsung branded phones but not for other android phones

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Nice of them?  No, they should refund us some of what we paid since our GWA2s do not have all the same features that others have.  This is the last time I buy a smartwatch from Samsung.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: WatchActive2 ECG app for Samsung branded phones but not for other andr..

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Even if I do that it would be not so easy to get application updates and I have to manually update the app everytime. I hope samsung solve this otherwise it's going to be same like Apple ecosystem.
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy watch Active 2 - Tizen 5.5, no vo2max

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hi, I am Canadian, but bought the watch in the US. I don't know if the region is set to Canada or USA.

Anyway, I got the 5.5 Tizen update with all the new vo2max health features. However, they are nowhere to be found on the watch. I checked also in the health app, nothing. Is that normal? Also, is ECG/blood pressure supposed to be included?
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy watch Active 2 - Tizen 5.5, no vo2max

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have the Galaxy Watch 3. ECG is available but you need to download Samsung Health Monitor from the Galaxy Store. Blood pressure isn't available yet. The recent update provide ECG feature. VO2Max will be shown from your runs but I'm not sure about other workouts. I have been able to use ECG with no issue. I'm in USA.