cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: ECG and Active 2 on non-Samsung Phone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am very upset by this, I partly bought this watch(Active2) on the promise that this feature was coming, with no mention that it would only be for samsung phones.  I have previously owned samsung phones, but now own a pixel.  Shame on you samsung, this is a deceiptful practice and you have lost all my future business if this is not resolved.  

Highlighted
Astronaut

New update on Non-Samsung phones

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I was not really expecting for the PHONE restriction related to the new update on Active 2 software, which brings new monitoring features (blood pressure and ECG). I've bought the smarwatch because it's features and compatibility with Android cell phones (I've a Moto Z2 Play), should we expect to have this condition addressed in the near future, that means, will us be able to install the new monitoring features on non-Samsung phones??!!

Thank you.

Gabriel

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: New update on Non-Samsung phones

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I want to know this as well.

@usernLsCQVU4Il wrote:

Hello,

I was not really expecting for the PHONE restriction related to the new update on Active 2 software, which brings new monitoring features (blood pressure and ECG). I've bought the smarwatch because it's features and compatibility with Android cell phones (I've a Moto Z2 Play), should we expect to have this condition addressed in the near future, that means, will us be able to install the new monitoring features on non-Samsung phones??!!

Thank you.

Gabriel

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: New update on Non-Samsung phones

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No comments from Samsung as of yet. You would think their programming people could develop a generic android app to address this issue pretty quickly if they were charged to do so by Samsung mangement. Doesn't seem like a good ideal for Samsung to alienate customers and impact future sales when I would think the problem could be addressed fairly easily. Samsung, listen. I'm not going to trash my perfectly satisfactory android phone and buy a Samsung phone just to get ECG monitoring!!!

Highlighted
Astronaut

ECG does not work on Galaxy Active 2

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I can't use the new feature on my watch because apparently samsung is stupid and half of the active 2 watches aren't working. Why have it activate on the back button??? Why not integrate it into the app with a on screen button like the heart rate monitor? This is just stupid. Or my lack of knowledge on how it works is stupid. Bought this watch just for this feature and waited over a year for them to activate it and it doesn't work... 

Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: ECG does not work on Galaxy Active 2

JUMP TO SOLUTION
So once you find the Samsung health Monitor app( different from Samsung health) on the watch menu it will install to the phone as well. then it's very simple to use. but yeah the information was not clear it took me a minute.
Highlighted
Asteroid

watch 3 monitoring.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
We finally got the ECG ability towards the end of September in America. One of the two big advertised items that the watch could do.  So where is the Blood Pressure Ability at that was also supposed to be available for this watch.  Come on Samsung America.  Thanks.  
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: watch 3 monitoring.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out to our specialized team standing by that you can feel free to call at, 1-855-795-0509 (option #6) , Monday Thru Friday 9am-6pm EST,   or email support@samsungecg.zendesk.com. Please be sure to include your Community Username when contacting our specialized team. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy watch 3 with 4G 45mm

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry to say that I have returned today my galaxy watch 3 with LTE within 30days to get refund due to the following reasons and faults 

* battery drainage issue ( I hardly get 1 day even though my usage is very low )
* gesture control for attending and muting call not working
* samsung pay not working
* stairs count is not working at all. Out of 25 stairs its counting only 1 or 2 sometimes none
* sleep tracker is not perfect
* ECG and BP function is not available in UK
* very low storage limit for the £459 worth of watch
* they should have option to keep the always on HR monitor and stress monitor along with Location atleast during automatic detection activity. I have to keep them off all the time to save the battery. If I keep them on my battery will be drained within 6 hours.
I stop playing spotify, stop making and picking emergency call and stop the wifi connections as well. Most of the time it's on default settings which includes watch face.

* I have to keep them switched off

* Hi Bixby is very slow. 10 times slowers than
Alexa and google assistant.
They should have options for Alexa or Google assistant like Fitbit
They need to improve Hi Bixby
Its takes 2 minutes to set a 3 minutes timer.
Is that a Joke

I may go back and buy when they bring all these functions and improve them all.

there should be more free apps to control things like hue bulbs, nest app, and Car battery status for electric car, Google assistant, Google maps etc

But it's nice looking watch though that I have to admit

Samsung is great company hope they can listen to their customers feedback and improve the above mentioned points 

Thanks for reading 

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Health Monitor -

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the Samsung Watch 3 and I bought the Health Monitor app on the Samsung store. When I open the app on  my phone to activate the app, I get the message "No compatible watch found. The ECG feature requires a Galaxy Watch Active2 or later to work."