JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

ECG on Watch 4 requesting upgrade

(Topic created: 10-11-2021 01:25 PM)
user4JiyubVoKB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
My new Watch 4 is requesting an upgrade of the ECG app when I press record but the app on the phone dlsays that the hardware doesn't support it with this error code.  (com.samsung.android.shealthmonitor:2290:9908:11c5aebf9020)

I reinstalled both wear os and the health monitor. I got one clean ECG. Then back to requesting the upgrade. 

Anyone else have this issue? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for that information. As your are having trouble with the ECG application, we have a specialized team standing by that you can feel free to call at, 1-855-795-0509 (option #6) , Monday Thru Friday 9am-6pm EST,   or email support@samsungecg.zendesk.com. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
PeninaD
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Are you using the stock ECG, or an aftermarket app?
0 Likes
user4JiyubVoKB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Stock ECG.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for that information. As your are having trouble with the ECG application, we have a specialized team standing by that you can feel free to call at, 1-855-795-0509 (option #6) , Monday Thru Friday 9am-6pm EST,   or email support@samsungecg.zendesk.com. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I certainly understand how frustrating compatibility issues can be between our devices and would be happy to look into this further for you. Can you please provide me with the full model number for your watch, what type of device it's paired with, the Android version on that phone, Bluetooth or LTE, and your service provider?

0 Likes
user4JiyubVoKB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Watch: SM-R890 Watch4 classic VD0J
Paired to: Galaxy S10 - SM-G973U
Android Version: 11
One UI: 3.1
Kernel: 4.14.190-22341008
Provider: AT&T
Bluetooth connection