cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: ECG and fall detection update February 2020?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

2 months later and still no updates.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: ECG and fall detection update February 2020?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This was posted 2 days ago. All I have to say is that they had better not make me buy an Active 3 to get the features that were promised on the 2. My active 2 is only 6 months old!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2020/07/26/samsung-galaxy-watch-3-new-features-include-hand-con...

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: ECG update for galaxy watch active 2

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello! Thank you so much for your interest in the ECG feature! I know this has been a very exciting time for Samsung to introduce this amazing feature to our consumers! The electrocardiogram application is now avaliable for Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 & 3. 

Here's a great place to start to find out more about this great feature! 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00087703/

If you have any trouble with the application, we have a specialized team standing by that you can feel free to call at, 1-855-795-0509 (option #6) , Monday Thru Friday 9am-6pm EST,   or email support@samsungecg.zendesk.com. 

When you reach out to the ECG Team, please make sure to provide your Community Username. 

View solution in original post

Constellation

When is ECG feature coming to Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2?

I bought my active 2 together with Samsung Note 10 + and i was notified that the ECG feature will be active on the Active 2 before December, 2019. This February 2020 and we are yet to the the feature. 

Please when is it coming?

Highlighted
Comet

Theres a possibility that this feature never releases for the GWA2. But we will never know.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@usergyeDqAx8Ho @Phantom hello there!

FDA approval is required for the this feature to go live. The word is that ECG might arrive by the end of the month, latest by end of Q1. 

Highlighted
Comet

Hopefully!

Highlighted
Asteroid

It's sure that bring on by the end of month or latest q1?

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

I really hope this feature is available soon. I do hope Samsung does get the approval for the EKG or else what happens to those of us who bought the watch expecting this feature to be available?

Highlighted
Asteroid

So there isn't anything of sure.

Well. I am tired of long times and promises of Samsung