JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

ECG update for galaxy watch active 2

(Topic created on: 2/28/20 7:48 PM)
Kasim
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

When will you release ECG update for galaxy active 2 smart watch?

417 Replies
Adaboy
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
The Pulse Oximetry (O2) feature already is installed. I use it daily.
0 Likes
Gera1214
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
I got the update today for my active 2 people are saying there ecg is not working but for me it works perfectly.
usern7ADIReQKP
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Just got off the phone with a Samsung representative and she informed me that there are no plans to enable these features for those of us that own non-Samsung phones. I won't be buying a Samsung watch again.

0 Likes
Adaboy
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thats the case with many manufacturers. Some apps, functions are unique for that device. Apple, Google and Motorola to name a few.
0 Likes
userFAmfx1ZaF2
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Read a reply that stated Samsung said Active 2 won't be getting ECG. Not sure person asked about Fall Detection. Anyone else got confirmation of this? Trying to decide how I argue with Costco to take the watch back because it was falsely sold as getting both of those 1st Q 2020.

Options
Galaxy Watch

That was just someone ruffling feathers. News without credible, or any reference really is just trolling. We're all forced to be patient in the dark. It's a good watch even without it, it's just disappointing that Samsung won't engage with its customers about the main feature most of us bought it for, over cheaper and basically equivalent options. : /

userFAmfx1ZaF2
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thanks. It is a nice watch but I bought it for the fall detection and secondly for the ECG (I use a Kardia now) and I'm not going to be happy if it doesn't get the promised capabilities.

rocvincent
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Some rumors stated ECG will come March 1, 2020. Anothers stated that will come April 24, 2020.

userFAmfx1ZaF2
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

That's a better rumor!

schrille
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

it seems many people have no matter to lose money ( like me too)   that's  what samsung speculates.

But i would never buy anything from Samsung if ECG and Fall detection not come at least 1Q -2020