cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: ECG update for galaxy watch active 2

JUMP TO SOLUTION

However, regarding to the website, the primary completion date will be 2029.

Estimated Study Start Date  :May 1, 2020
Estimated Primary Completion Date  :May 1, 2029
Estimated Study Completion Date  :May 1, 2030

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

According to the clinical trials site, they have not even begun to start it. If a new version of watch gets released before I get my ECG, I'll be asking for a refund or a petition for people who bought this watch. The fact that they never updated us at all is just a shame. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Actually, that looks like potential good news. The study is a prospective study to identify AFib and will be randomizing users into subsets with and without the Active Watch 2. That study is set to commence first of May, but would not be able to launch that without the functionality activated and ready to go. My gut is this feature is still a go...

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sadly at the very end of the webpage for the clinical trial it says. Smiley Sad

Device Product Not Approved or Cleared by U.S. FDA:Yes 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Waiting..seems they cheated us

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sad here we are at last week of march and still no reply or update from samsung. Yet the have time to make a stupid flip phone that blew up in their faces. We may have been lied to??

@Kasim wrote:

When will you release ECG update for galaxy active 2 smart watch?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My cardiologist suggested I get an Apple. :-(

Come on Samsung.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Now

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is the second problem I have had with Samsung. I never ever wanted to go back to apple Apple but I think I might. They at least told their customers they were slowing down their phones. Samsung is sitting here lying to us about this ECG feature on watches. I hope there's a class action lawsuit if they don't release this ECG before the Active 3. The first problem was with the Gear S3 Classic. Seems like there is a pattern going on. They have no idea how to make a quality smart watch. When I had my Apple watch and iPhone they worked seamlessly! I have a feeling it's time to go back...but I sure hope I'm wrong!

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just posted about this very subject. Main reason I purchased this watch for my mother and it seems it's another product featured that Samsung did not come through on. With this and my S20 Ultra's inability to focus while shooting video I may abandon Samsung. They are also trying not to honor my preorder bonus, so the end is near if major changes do not occur very soon. This doesn't mean I'll just buy Apple products of course. There are many companies in this world that deserve a look at well.