JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

ECG update for galaxy watch active 2

(Topic created on: 3/25/20 5:43 PM)
Kasim
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

When will you release ECG update for galaxy active 2 smart watch?

417 Replies
Fburgdave59
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I had to backup the watch, unlink it from my phone, do a reset on the watch. and THEN was able to download the latest version.
0 Likes
userwomTzp6fU1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi , I am really upset that I brand like samsung scammed us. They promised ECG on active watch 2 but still nothing. Now I have even heard that there are chances of even no release of ECG in some reason . ECG was the only reason I bought this watch. I WANT REFUND. I will never ever buy a samsung product. 

userk2TGTD8zAf
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Dude, the do the same trick with the new Galaxy Watch 3. I have never imagined Samsung as scammers as I am with them since the Galaxy Plus. This is NOT acceptable and if we (Active 2 users) dont get ECG as promised than we need a FULL refund. Thats the minimum!

0 Likes
usertyjBPWirMD
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

How do i get the ecg function on my active 2

Adaboy
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
when ever samsung releases official app or head over to XDA-developers and learn how to side load unofficial app. Ill just wait myself.
0 Likes
userfuhXa1xxR0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am done with Samsung.  I have bought too many of their products.  Just bought  a QLED 60 65" TV  with a sound bar, A QLED Q80 48", TWO PHONES-S10, A WASHER DRYER COMBO, and a the Active 2 Watch.  Every item has had something wrong. I bought the active 2 watch to monitor my HEART.... STILL WAITING.....NO MORE SAMSUNG  PRODUCTS for me.  Too many disappointments

userI7vRYYMo8q
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

I sold my galaxy s10 phone, fingerprint scanner was horrible amoung other things. TV had lines after 1 year. Active 2 watch was $600, was told it was going to get ecg a long time ago, didn't happen, samsung wont comment on their website for answers. The watch kept on over heating, sent it back & had the battery, board and back replaced. Theres plenty of watches ebay for aprox $25 which have temperature, ecg, blood ox, heart rate, and others. I have tested my watch with the doctors, and it works great. The quality and service is a joke, the only thing that's premium is the price they charge you. I'm getting rid of all samsung products, to unreliable for top $$. If you need an answer, just throw the product out, you won't find answers here.

0 Likes
Vanessa4
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello,

Actually our Galaxy Active Watches have the hardware capablilities already built in for Ecg, Fall Detection, and Blood Pressure Monitoring. It is currently on FDA approval, after it is approved a software update will be released to these watches to allow for people to utilize those functions. 

Options
Galaxy Watch

It's all a pipe dream at this point with the GWA2. Especially with everything going on right now...