Yes I am curious too.

we are all eagerly waiting!

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: ECG update for galaxy watch active 2

Highlighted
Constellation

Now if ONLY my battery would last longer than 7 hours!

Asteroid

What size? My 44mm Aluminum lasts me 2 and a half days with always on display + ALWAYS connected to Bluetooth, counting my steps, checking my heart rate etc. Check for updates, clear all running apps on it, and restart it. If that doesn't work then contact Samsung 

@user0wyGujerv4 wrote:

Now if ONLY my battery would last longer than 7 hours!

Highlighted
Astronaut

Hi,

I have a Galaxy Watch Active 2, 44 mm for now about 4 months. I set it to monotor my heart rate and stress constantly and wear it day and night. My battery life is constantly 3.8 days! After 2 days, the battery level is about 50% so I recharge. This is now 4 months in a row and seems stable. So for battery life I think the Active 2 is really great. Maybe a factory reset and leaving the settings to default will help you. I encourage you to put the Active 2 to constantly monitor heart rate/stress and wear it day and night. I gives, combined with Samsung Health a fantastic informative report on your sleep patterns as well.

Highlighted
Constellation

7hrs? I have mine monitoring continously and it lasts me two days.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I hope we get it soon. It would be nice if we got a date on when it will be released.😁

Highlighted
Halo

Yes, it would be nice, but they're waiting on the FDA (re: Government) approval, and everyone knows the speed at which they move.  I'm sure as soon as the FDA approves this, it will be coming shortly, but Samsung has no control over the FDA. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Samsung also chose to put it on the market and tell everyone it was coming at the beginning of the year.