cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Rumor Active 2 not getting ECG/Fall Detection.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's hardy acceptable to make sales in such a way. Very bad for the credibility of the Samsung Brand. Was interested by the watch but won't buy any until this is fixed.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Rumor Active 2 not getting ECG/Fall Detection.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If true we all should get a huge refund. Falsely advertised watch functions should not be tolerated. Samsung has really pushed me the last few days with this lousy Ultra video not focusing at all after update

Highlighted
Astronaut

Is there any hope of keeping this Watch 3? I cant find the ECG app.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Is there any hope of keeping this Watch 3? I cant find the ECG app.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello! Thank you so much for your interest in the ECG feature! I know this has been a very exciting time for Samsung to introduce this amazing feature to our consumers! The electrocardiogram application is now available for Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 & 3. 

Here's a great place to start to find out more about this great feature! 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00087703/

If you have any trouble with the application, we have a specialized team standing by that you can feel free to call at, 1-855-795-0509 (option #6) , Monday Thru Friday 9am-6pm EST,   or email support@samsungecg.zendesk.com.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Standalone 5g missing, same as fall detection, ecg and BP monitor on my watch

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My T-Mobile update did not include the standalone 5g option. Instead of the much-needed coverage boost I got the useless additional camera feature, the unnecessary One UI 2.5 updates that ebable gestures in third party launchers, that were originally introduced with the Note 20 and nothing else. 

Why do Samsung people prefer to do things backwards? Took them MONTHS to push out updates for the auto focus that stil did not fix the issues, not even close, the promised rcs-enabled messaging features for the stock Samsung app are also nowhere to be found, forcing me to use Google Messages, which isn't nearly as comfortable, since it wasn't designed for Samsung specifically... Finally, the Universal Profile... What happened there? Samsung promised that their unlocked phones will support all the features that carrier-branded phones do. What gives?

I should also mention the fact that the update rhat would allow 120hz at full wqhd resolution neved materialized and my stupid Watch Active 2 STILL DOES NOT HAVE THE BP MONITOR, EKG OR FALL DETECTION!

What I have is a smart watch with missing functions and a phone with a broken camera and outdated drivers that Samsung, using false advertisement, made me spend over $2k on, with absolutely ZERO joy in return. 

Come on, Samsung, time to wake up and fix your mistakes!!! 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Watch active 2 still missing key features MONTHS later

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased the most expensive Watch Active 2 via pre-ordering it from Samsung's website because I desperately needed a device that had fall detection, could measure my BP and had a built-in EKG monitor, in other words, all the features Samsung bragged about, advertised all over and mentioned in every ad. 

It's been months now and still neither of the three features, aka reasons why I purchased this smart watch in the first place are available. 

Every time I reach out to Samsung I get the same runaround, with Samsung reps blaming covid-19, promising me that the features are "like, literally, like, days away from going live...", blaming FDA for slow approval process, etc. Can someone provide a date when the ecg and BP monitor will be live? I had a brand new Galaxy Watch and did not need an additional smart watch, the only reason why I spent close to $600 on this one is because I believed that Samsung was telling the truth about the availability of the features they promised to include with their then-flagship product.

WHEN ARE THE FEATURES I PAID FOR WILL BE AVAILABLE?!