cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Sun

Re: Re: WatchActive2 ECG app for Samsung branded phones but not for other andr..

JUMP TO SOLUTION
There is a tutorial to side load Samsung health monitor and ECG. Google it.
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: WatchActive2 ECG app for Samsung branded phones but not for other android phones

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This feature locking to galaxy phones is unacceptable and monopolistic behavior.  This makes me never want to buy Samsung again.  I am very upset now that I purchased this watch.  Who knows what other features on other devices (TV's, appliances, laptops, tablets, phones, watches, etc) they will lock to only Samsung products.  Please fix this ASAP and allow this on all android phones.  If not I fear your brand will suffer major customer backlash for this.  

Highlighted
Asteroid

ekg not showing up on my active 2 😒

JUMP TO SOLUTION
anyone having the issue where I says you don't have the right device to use the feature?  
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: ekg not showing up on my active 2 😒

JUMP TO SOLUTION

EKG won't work on non-Samsung phones.  So madright now.

Build Number : R825USQU1BTH9
Tizen version : Tizen 5.5.0.1
Release Date : 2020-09-23
• Advanced Running Analysis : Giving you the insights you need to improve your running form.
• VO2max : Check the maximum amount of oxygen you utilize during exercise to improve your endurance.
• Added the new Samsung Health Monitor App for ECG Measurements.
(※ Available on Galaxy smartphones with Android 7.0 and later.)
• Detect falls : Watch can send out SOS call and messages to emergency contact when a hard fall is detected.
• Enhanced Notification : Upon receiving a message notification, a chat window appears and can also view images.
• AR Emoji/Bitmoji : Send AR Emoji and Bitmoji through the watch.
• Capture : Supports scroll capture feature that automatically sends the screen-capture image to the phone.
Highlighted
Asteroid

ECG, Samsung Health Monitor not available (iPhone)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hallo;

New Samsung Galaxy Watch3 user (former Fitbit, Mac head with no Apple Watch [six different models, still stuck at 18 hours max battery time]), bought device in time for new ECG feature.

Unfortunately, it needs an app named "Samsung Health Monitor" (not "Samsung Health"), but I can't find it anywhere on the Galaxy app for IOS or within the watch's Galaxy Store (there was an update yesterday for the Watch3/Tizen OS software, but that didn't seem to be related to the Samsung Health Monitor app).

Any other users, Mac heads or not, that may have a solution?. Thanks in advance.

cheers!

Highlighted
Sun

Re: ECG, Samsung Health Monitor not available (iPhone)

JUMP TO SOLUTION
As of right now Samsung Health Monitor and ECG only work on Samsung devices.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: ECG, Samsung Health Monitor not available (iPhone)

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I can't seem to find it on my S9 Plus either
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

All I have to say on this is Samsung has now stepped into the territory as a garbage company. Watch 2 active buyers have been waiting for this feature for A YEAR and now it's be locked to Samsungs devices like this after promising it so long.

This a clear power move for the eco system to become like Apple, well sorry, I won't bite, my last Samsung device I will ever buy and I regret it.

Highlighted
Sun

JUMP TO SOLUTION
@userNIBq0269UT once I recieved the ECG app on watch, I pressed install app from my watch the app opened it up on my phone. Then I could download it.
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

so you say you made ecg work on an iphone?