cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted
Constellation

Welcome to the clan... XD I am a active watch 2 user , They also promised ECG / Blood Pressure update last year to Active watch 2 users .. xDπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Highlighted
just side load it until the official release. I'm using the ECG, BP & sp02 sensors just fine.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: ECG

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I did sideload them (BP and ECG) and yes, they work fine. However, it doesn't sync, meaning I could lose all my previous measurements when the official update gets released. The spO2, I don't have to worry about considering that got pushed with their latest update
- Mulan Moriarty
Galaxy Note20 Ultra, Galaxy Watch 3, Galaxy Buds Live, Galaxy Tab S7, Galaxy Book Flex-alpha
Highlighted
Astronaut

ecg update?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
When will the ecg update be availebe for the galaxy watch active 2? 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: ecg update?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I am beginning to believe, never! I wish Samsung would give us some straight answers.
Highlighted
Constellation

NO ECG on the latest update TIZEN 5.5.0.1

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just updated my Active Watch 2. Lo and behold, there is no ECG or Samsung Health Monitor. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

UPDATE lateness

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why Watch 3 ECG feature not available in maldives? When will the update come?

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Health Monitor ECG not available in your location (Florida)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I installed both app updates on S10+ and Watch 3 for the ECG feature, but phone app tells me the feature is not available in my location. I'm in Florida. Any suggestions?

This is on a dual SIM phone. Only my AT&T (Florida) SIM is active.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung Health Monitor ECG not available in your location (Florida)

JUMP TO SOLUTION
we have Galaxy Note 9 phones and Watch2. had same problem UNTIL I UNPAIRED watch, did a reset on the watch, and THEN was able to download and install the software with ECG updates! pain in the back, but worked on both phones. now have the ECG, fall detection, and latest. not sure why would not update automatically.
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung Health Monitor ECG not available in your location (Florida)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you find a solution and get it to work? I'm having the same exact issue with an international dual sim s10 lite