cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Rumor Active 2 not getting ECG/Fall Detection.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I haven't checked the box my watch came in to see if it says anything about ECG or Fall Detection. I got my info from the internet and the salesperson at Costco prior to buying it. If your watch box says it will have that capability Samsung better follow thru.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If this feature not coming, i didnt see why I buy this watch over the cheaper brand(which is the only reason why I choose this watch for me and my wife). 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

my advice,nevet buy a samsung phoduct anymore

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just read an article stating both will be rolled out in Q1. https://www.sammobile.com/news/exclusive-galaxy-watch-active-2-ecg-fall-detection-q1-2020/

Whether or not that is going to truly occur is beyond me.

@userFAmfx1ZaF2 wrote:

Read a reply that stated Samsung said Active 2 won't be getting ECG. Not sure person asked about Fall Detection. Anyone else got confirmation of this? Trying to decide how I argue with Costco to take the watch back because it was falsely sold as getting both of those 1st Q 2020.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I think most of us read that article 6 mos ago. Unfortunately Samsung has given no updates or even information about updates at all.

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Agreed, I'm pretty sure we've all read the handful of "scources" that are old, not verified and do not provide any reference to their claims. The most disheartening, I'm sure for all of us, is the complete lack of anything from Samsung, other than quietly removing all mention of it from their site and for all vendor sites, which is worrying. Pretend you're a first time buyer and you know very little about the watch, and go "shopping" for it now... You'd buy the watch not knowing that ECG and fall detection are forth coming features, that the watch has the hardware, or that Samsung is waiting on FDA approval. I'm still trying to be patient, but it's beginning to wear thin, and I have little to no positive speculation as to why... 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I totally agree. I'm very disillusioned.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's hardy acceptable to make sales in such a way. Very bad for the credibility of the Samsung Brand. Was interested by the watch but won't buy any until this is fixed.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If true we all should get a huge refund. Falsely advertised watch functions should not be tolerated. Samsung has really pushed me the last few days with this lousy Ultra video not focusing at all after update

Highlighted
Astronaut

Is there any hope of keeping this Watch 3? I cant find the ECG app.

JUMP TO SOLUTION