Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: ECG update for galaxy watch active 2

What do you mean with that?

Highlighted
Constellation

Is this in the 3/25/2020 update to Samsung Gear?

How do we activate this?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Disappointed by Samsung yet again. Bought the watch for this feature because they promised and marketed that it would be ready. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Highlighted
Constellation

Fire up the lawsuit boys and girls 🔥🔥🔥 they should at least offer us some galaxy store credit or something this is ridiculous. Don't tout a feature you can't produce that is bad business 😡 think I'll be switching back to google devices this year... 

Highlighted
Constellation

Good luck with that lawsuit. It's kinda coronavirusy out there right now. Doubt anyone will take you seriously at the moment. Perhaps you can wait until the fda and samsung is back in full swing. Bet it gets done then! 

Highlighted

My best idea is to claim the watch is defective based upon what Samsung said when you purchased the watch.  You'll have to wait till 4/1, though, as that is the start of the second quarter.

Highlighted
Constellation

Now the clinical trials website says this device is not cleared or not approved as of april 1st!

So, this will be the another reason for samsung to remove all of their ecg listings on their websites of active watch 2! 

And it may now take lot of time for samsung/ they are still remodifying their ecg software/ to get their ecg software fixed to make it properly work to give proper acurate ecg results for humans!

https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04314947

Screenshot (35).png

Highlighted
Product Expert

Highlighted
Astronaut

Sign me up for the class action lawsuit.

I have tachycardia and arrhythmia that's triggered at seemingly random times. I can't get a portable EKG from my health provider because they're triaging everything that isn't covid-19--which could be deadly for me with my heart problems. ECG in my watch could potentially save my life.

When Samsung lies, who dies?