cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sun

Re: Re: ECG and BP monitoring heading our way!

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Thats the case with many manufacturers. Some apps, functions are unique for that device. Apple, Google and Motorola to name a few.
Cosmic Ray

Rumor Active 2 not getting ECG/Fall Detection.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Read a reply that stated Samsung said Active 2 won't be getting ECG. Not sure person asked about Fall Detection. Anyone else got confirmation of this? Trying to decide how I argue with Costco to take the watch back because it was falsely sold as getting both of those 1st Q 2020.

Re: Rumor Active 2 not getting ECG/Fall Detection.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That was just someone ruffling feathers. News without credible, or any reference really is just trolling. We're all forced to be patient in the dark. It's a good watch even without it, it's just disappointing that Samsung won't engage with its customers about the main feature most of us bought it for, over cheaper and basically equivalent options. : /

Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks. It is a nice watch but I bought it for the fall detection and secondly for the ECG (I use a Kardia now) and I'm not going to be happy if it doesn't get the promised capabilities.

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Some rumors stated ECG will come March 1, 2020. Anothers stated that will come April 24, 2020.

Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's a better rumor!

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

it seems many people have no matter to lose money ( like me too)   that's  what samsung speculates.

But i would never buy anything from Samsung if ECG and Fall detection not come at least 1Q -2020

Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm pretty depressed about how Samsung is handling this issue. I've been a many years Samsung customer. Samsung phones, tv, tablets, appliances, etc but this is making me reconsider my next purchase.

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are we eligible for a refund if they dont release this by April as promised? I solely bought 2 of these watches for those purposes and was told by multiple representatives it would be out by now. 

Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Probably not unless someone files a class action lawsuit.

I bought mine specifically for the ECG and Fall Detection. I got it on Black Friday along with a Note 10+ for me and. S10 for husband. Should have bought Apple products instead I guess.