cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

ECG update for galaxy watch active 2

I'm wondering when will Samsung release ECG for the Active 2 watch.  I bought my watch for the ECG counting on the 1st quarter 2020 release date.  1st quarter 2020 came and went.  Samsung, then, accounced it would be end of April beginning of May.  Finally, we heard Samsung said no idea when it would be available.

Most recent, we heard it is coming, but it has been a year and still no ECG.

I want to believe in Samsung and the Active 2, but we've been waiting close to a year and STILL NO PROMISED date.  All we hear is wait.  But for how many more days, weeks, months, years, or decades?  Why can't they tell us when?

Finally, I couldn't wait for ECG.  I called 800-SAM-SUNG and asked for my money back, as the ECG feature was the only reason I purchased the Active 2.  Samsung contacted me asking if I wanted a check or have them do a direct deposit.  I took the check and it is suppose to arrive in about 10 days.  I'll keep everyone up to date.

If you can't keep waiting, call 800-SAM-SUNG (as I did) and explain you can't keep waiting (now close to a year) for this feature.  There are other ECG devices / watches out there.

Really SAMSUNG, I'd like to buy your products (already pre-ordered the Note 20 Ultra and plan on getting the Tab S7 plus), but its been 10 to 12 months and all we hear is: "It is coming," but not when ....

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: ECG update for galaxy watch active 2

Thx for this info. Just purchased Galaxy watch 3...
Highlighted

I wish you a better experience than I have had over the last year with my Active 2.

Highlighted
Astronaut

my daughter and my son bought me the active 2 knowing that I'm in and out of AFib so it would be nice to know when ECG update will be released..