cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

ECG watch active 2

I lost all hope with this brand never again,promising ECG on the active 2 now they launching the next phone with those feature,i will be investing in Huawei 

They are taking their clients for a fool,watch this space,history lesson look what happened to Nokia & BlackBerry 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: ECG watch active 2

Samsung had the feature ready from day one. Blame the FDA. Samsung had to wait for the clearance in order to activate said feature
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: ECG watch active 2

Such a sucker I am! I purchased 3 of the 

Active 2 watches, 2 specifically for the ecg and fall features 11 months ago.  I was told activation of these features was scheduled for early 2020, they were just waiting for the final fda approval ... Almost a year later  I'm told there is still no date for  software updates.   I was told today by Samsung, I could trade in my 280.00 A2 Watch for a $150 discount towards the new $400 Active 3 watch (which has FDA approval for these features).  After some research though, it appears that the A3 watch has been cleared by FDA but the software to activate the ecm should be updated within the next year? I'm not sure I'm ready to spend more money on a Samsung product, only to be disappointed again.  I'm looking into Apple watches now (not an Apple fan), they've had these features working on their watches since 2018.