Original topic:

ECG weird reading

(Topic created on: 1/21/21 7:43 AM)
userZjINctvzIT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello,

I have a Galaxy Watch Active 2 (E83B), Tizen v5.5.0.2.

When the ECG functionality came out, it worked fine for a while. However, in the last few weeks I wasn't able to get 1 single reading. Instead, the ECG shows weird waves that are completly saturating, filling the entire screen.

watch.jpeg

Is it possible that recent updates "broke" the ECG reading on my watch?

I tried everthing, nothing seems to change these waves going out of control.

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

If you have any trouble with the application, we have a specialized team standing by that you can feel free to call at, 1-855-795-0509 (option #6) , Monday Thru Friday 9am-6pm EST,   or email support@samsungecg.zendesk.com. 

When you reach out to the ECG Team, please make sure to provide your Community Username.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

If you have any trouble with the application, we have a specialized team standing by that you can feel free to call at, 1-855-795-0509 (option #6) , Monday Thru Friday 9am-6pm EST,   or email support@samsungecg.zendesk.com. 

When you reach out to the ECG Team, please make sure to provide your Community Username.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context