cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

EKG clearance

News mentioned that the new galaxy watch 3 already have EKG clearance from US FDA and no clearance for Active 2. <edit> They better come up with a great trade in deal or something. 

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: EKG clearance

ECG is on its way on Active 2. See Samsung 2020 Unpack link below if you want to hear it directly from Samsung.  

Galaxy UNPACKED 2020 - The Official Samsung Galaxy Site
https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/events/unpacked/

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: EKG clearance

yea, it's like I could've just waited this year to get the new Watch 3 with ECG for sure at release. I was fine with waiting for Active 2 clearance but no reason to have Watch 3 clearance before Active 2 if not same time
Highlighted
Asteroid

Hi,

At what point in the video does it say ECG is on the way for Active 2?  

Thank You

Highlighted
Halo

58:55

Highlighted
Asteroid

during unpacked they said Active 2 had gotten approved
Highlighted
Asteroid

kk that's good news to hear, thank you!
Highlighted
Halo

Highlighted
Constellation

The unpacked video says approved in S. Korea and "working with other countries for approval". No word when. I bought the Active2 watch explicitly for this ECG feature which was "coming real soon now" last fall. Zero movement as far as I can tell. Anyone know of a trade in policy for the Active3? Simply unacceptable behavior.

Highlighted
Asteroid

the current trade in value for Active 2 for Watch 3 is $150 on their site. but I agree with u, I bought Active 2 assuming it is coming around March maybe a little later in May. having customers waited for a whole year is not acceptable.