Highlighted
Constellation

Ecg and Fall detection

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Ecg and Fall detection

Hello,

Actually our Galaxy Active Watches have the hardware capablilities already built in for Ecg, Fall Detection, and Blood Pressure Monitoring. It is currently on FDA approval, after it is approved a software update will be released to these watches to allow for people to utilize those functions. 

Highlighted

It's all a pipe dream at this point with the GWA2. Especially with everything going on right now... 

Highlighted
Asteroid

I get your point , however if I sold a pen and promised it could write in 5 colors, and it didn't I would be taken to court and put out of business.  I am unstable on my feet as well as take blood thinners and need fall detection  as a matter of health.  I would have bought the Apple.  These people took my money and promised this festure.  I was deceived..  if they didnt had approval from the FCC and the FDA, they never should  have lied and said the,y did!  YOU SELL SOMETHING THAT YOU HAVE, not will have.  Anyone interested in a pen that writes in 5 colors.....one day soon? Just pay me now!

@Official_user wrote:

It's all a pipe dream at this point with the GWA2. Especially with everything going on right now...