Original topic:

Endless Runaround- Number Sync Will not Work

(Topic created: 05-26-2021 09:11 AM)
userkqSX3DuaWQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

My wife and I purchased two LTE Galaxy Watch 3s around four months ago. We were very excited to use them with our Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10 plus. These are not inexpensive items. These devices both worked for about three weeks, and then after an update, have not worked for three months. Specifically, the Number Sync aspect flat out refuses to work on either device. After three months of working with boots on the ground ATT technical support, online support both basic and advanced from ATT and Samsung, loyalty services, and perusing every help board I can find the Number Sync problem cannot be resolved. I am told the devices are "Black Flagged" and cannot be fixed and ATT and Samsung both are no help...at all. Although I liked by Note 10, out of exasperation we have sold our Note phones and gone to Apple. Samsung tells me this Number Sync not working is a known issue, but not by enough people to do anything about it. That is their exact verbiage. I would not post this if it were not for a three month debacle. Does anyone have any suggestions to help recoup at least some of our investment? I have paid them off in an attempt to possibly sell them online as unlocked. Thanks in advance for any help. 

0 Replies