cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Erratic watch active 2: ignores touch, randomly responds to no touch, overly warm

My watch just started acting up today. First it started doing a lot of twitching on my wrist and showing different screens as if I was making commands. Then it started to feel warm and the battery started draining a lot faster than usual. Now it is mostly unresponsive to touch. I've tried rebooting it and my phone a few times. (I did just accept a watch software update a day ago.) It is every now and then showing a new screen as if a command was issued even while it sits on the charger away from me. Don't know what to do any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Erratic watch active 2: ignores touch, randomly responds to no touch, overly warm

My watch is doing the same. Also rapid battery drain.

@userzllKst05Hc wrote:

My watch just started acting up today. First it started doing a lot of twitching on my wrist and showing different screens as if I was making commands. Then it started to feel warm and the battery started draining a lot faster than usual. Now it is mostly unresponsive to touch. I've tried rebooting it and my phone a few times. (I did just accept a watch software update a day ago.) It is every now and then showing a new screen as if a command was issued even while it sits on the charger away from me. Don't know what to do any ideas?

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Erratic watch active 2: ignores touch, randomly responds to no touch, overly warm

Samsung says the warranty for this watch designed for swimming is void because water got in. and that the repair cost would be  $219.79, more than I paid for the watch.  I am outraged and will no longer purchase Samsung products and will do my best to get the word out on their poor product and support of the same.