cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Excessive annoying vibration SGWA2

Ever since i got my SGWA2 and started using it one thing that beats me is how there is no way to turn off all watch vibration. 

Honestly, i dont see any reason why;

1. My watch should vibrate to inform me that i am active again after an hour of inactivity. Like i dont know i am walking to the printer?

2. When i am actively using the watch; navigating through the watch. I mean i am looking at the watch and performing activities on it. Why should it vibrate to tell me i have scrolled to the end or top of a list or menu. It also has a visual effect and i can see. 

3. I should be able to turn off the vibration of the touch bezel. All these unnecessary vibrations tell on my battery what were you even thinking?? The choice to let it vibrate or not should be mine. 

4. Apps vibrate unnecessarily, choosing watch faces, facer, watchmaster, watch maker. Super annoying. 

All these vibrations makes the watch pretty uncomfortable for me to use. It was a gift from someone special. Please send an update that ll let me choose when and what i want my watch to vibrate for. 

I prefer visual and sound notifications which is perfect on the watch to hepatic feedback. 

Anyone who can advice on the right channel to get this suggestion implimented in the next update please assist me with such channel. 

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Excessive annoying vibration SGWA2

Hello @Chitu. Certain haptics are baked in, meaning no actual switch exists (yet). Scrolling to the end of lists, for example, lacks a toggle. But I do appreciate the time you took to write your suggestions. 

You can disable notifications for some actions. Try this.

- Health app > Settings > Inactive alerts > off

- ^^^ > Workout detection > off

- ^^^ > giant heart > notifications off 

- Settings > Vibration > Off

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Just an advice if you want help from the public you might not want to end your question with anybody that could offer help SHOULD.