Ever since i got my SGWA2 and started using it one thing that beats me is how there is no way to turn off all watch vibration.
Honestly, i dont see any reason why;
1. My watch should vibrate to inform me that i am active again after an hour of inactivity. Like i dont know i am walking to the printer?
2. When i am actively using the watch; navigating through the watch. I mean i am looking at the watch and performing activities on it. Why should it vibrate to tell me i have scrolled to the end or top of a list or menu. It also has a visual effect and i can see.
3. I should be able to turn off the vibration of the touch bezel. All these unnecessary vibrations tell on my battery what were you even thinking?? The choice to let it vibrate or not should be mine.
4. Apps vibrate unnecessarily, choosing watch faces, facer, watchmaster, watch maker. Super annoying.
All these vibrations makes the watch pretty uncomfortable for me to use. It was a gift from someone special. Please send an update that ll let me choose when and what i want my watch to vibrate for.
I prefer visual and sound notifications which is perfect on the watch to hepatic feedback.
Anyone who can advice on the right channel to get this suggestion implimented in the next update please assist me with such channel.
Hello @Chitu. Certain haptics are baked in, meaning no actual switch exists (yet). Scrolling to the end of lists, for example, lacks a toggle. But I do appreciate the time you took to write your suggestions.
You can disable notifications for some actions. Try this.
- Health app > Settings > Inactive alerts > off
- ^^^ > Workout detection > off
- ^^^ > giant heart > notifications off
- Settings > Vibration > Off
We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.