cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Exchange/return

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did not like my watch, but my wife liked it so she wanted a rose gold 42 mm version of it. I asked customer care to do the exchange for me and i was told that I can not do that. I have to return my watch and then place a new order. I did that as I could not see any other option.

While I was placing order it showed me 5 days of delivery but now it shows 8 days for delivery. Why does it take so much amount of time to deliver and how often delivery times can change like this.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Exchange/return

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You will need to speak with our eCommerce team directly as they are the only team with any sales information. You can reach them at 855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Exchange/return

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You will need to speak with our eCommerce team directly as they are the only team with any sales information. You can reach them at 855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post