Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Export Data files from Galaxy Watch

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi All,

I need some help if possible. I have some activity on my Galaxy Watch that didn’t sync with my Galaxy S9 app for Strava (exercise app for those that don’t know).

I am trying to see if there is a way to access the raw data on the watch in order to manually upload to Strava. All I need are the raw data files.

Does anyone know of or have a way that I can access the local storage of my Galaxy Watch and browse for the required files. Not having a physical connection option is making it difficult.

thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Export Data files from Galaxy Watch

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @juz_far. There was a watch app called Gear File Manager on the Galaxy Store.  I don't recall there being many file browsers to begin with honestly, and there's no native interface to inspect the root folder. 

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Export Data files from Galaxy Watch

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @juz_far. There was a watch app called Gear File Manager on the Galaxy Store.  I don't recall there being many file browsers to begin with honestly, and there's no native interface to inspect the root folder. 

If my reply has aided your issue please consider liking it. If the problem is solved you may pick it as a solution.

View solution in original post