cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Failed update for Samsung Health app

Hey everyone,

I just downloaded the OS update for Active2 (Version: R820XXU1CTH8) and installed it successfully.

I afterwards went on to update the watch apps themselves, at that point Bixby updated successfully as well. But, Samsung Health kept failing to update.

I tried to update it again through both my phone and the watch itself but it kept failing also after a watch reboot.

Any ideas on how to solve this? I'd rather not reset the data if possible.

Thanks a lot in advance 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Failed update for Samsung Health app

Same experience here. Hoping for a resolution.

Highlighted
Constellation

I am having the same issue. I have not reset yet.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Shame on me for not reading the update notes:

Build Number : R825USQU1BTH9
Tizen version : Tizen 5.5.0.1
Release Date : 2020-09-23
• Advanced Running Analysis : Giving you the insights you need to improve your running form.
• VO2max : Check the maximum amount of oxygen you utilize during exercise to improve your endurance.
• Added the new Samsung Health Monitor App for ECG Measurements.
(※ Available on Galaxy smartphones with Android 7.0 and later.)
• Detect falls : Watch can send out SOS call and messages to emergency contact when a hard fall is detected.
• Enhanced Notification : Upon receiving a message notification, a chat window appears and can also view images.
• AR Emoji/Bitmoji : Send AR Emoji and Bitmoji through the watch.
• Capture : Supports scroll capture feature that automatically sends the screen-capture image to the phone.
Highlighted

That is not the answer.  They are two different applications.

Samsung Health

Samsung Health Monitor

The answer is it really is updated because it reports it is on the latestest version,  but the final piece is not clearing that it is updated.  

You only need to clean up on your watch by going to About Watch in your Wear app and then click on Memory and then Clean.  Do the same with Storage and then Clean.