JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Health Feature Requests and Feedback

(Topic created: 02-15-2023 09:57 AM)
user24cEoILQGX
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I have a feature request that would be a very helpful for weight training, to have a page to add and customize your workouts like squats and benchpress etc, as well as create a routine that you can follow with integration on samsung health on the watch, example apps jefit and strong lifts.

67 Replies
Dreadedpita
Constellation
Options
I wish there was an option where we can just type in how much we've drank instead of changing the amount everytime
realaud
Red Giant
Options

Yeah, that would be nice. The only way I keep track of my intake now is by how many seltzer cans I have in my recycling bin 😂

Dreadedpita
Constellation
Options
😆
0 Likes
PghLei
Astronaut
Options
I agree with you. Hopefully Samsung will take this into control
tris_
Constellation
Options

When inputting a target for an exercise, the single digit values to the right of the decimal place should have a 0 in the tenths place to avoid confusion.

For example, a target of 1.1 miles is 1.01, rather than 1.10. That difference between 1.1 and 1.10 should be made clear by having the 0 in the tenths place for decimal values under .10, therefore .1 is corrected to .01.

This also would be applied for time duration target values minutes and seconds place.

Brandizzle20
Asteroid
Options
I would like to see medication reminder after you are able to put in your medication/s that you currently take.
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes
illetyus
Asteroid
Options

Hello Samsung...

I have been training with Samsung's own Rope Skipping tracker. 

1) I love every 10 counts/jumps beep.

2) I love "setting timers, setting count timers" 

What i expect & don't like : 

1) Why isn't there any beeps when we finish the set? I mean, i jump 100 sets. I get very good beeps in every 10 beeps but when i hit 100, there is only a small vibration. Please add one more beep...

2) There should be an "Average speed" option selectable in training screen. 

3) There should be "Active minutes" option selectable in training screen.

Thank you.

Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching. I am so happy to hear about your amazing experience with the Rope Skipping tracker. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes
user7gRyJYxiXx
Constellation
Options

New research shows that a 5 minute walk every 30 minutes correlates with improved blood sugar and blood oxygen levels. We need to be able to shorten the duration between inactive time alerts from 50 minutes to 30!