JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Feature Request: Setup watch to notify another device for Heart Rate and ECG

(Topic created: 01-02-2024 12:59 AM)
Ardleajessie
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Is it possible to setup my galaxy watch 6 classic and/or Samsung health app to notify another device.

I suffer with long QT and use the watch to monitor my heart constantly, but my husband would like to be notified if I get any heart moments, as sometimes when I get issues I cannot always let him know as can faint when it happens so not able to let him know.

Thank you

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you Ardleajessie, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. At this time the only way your husband would be able to get notifications is if you set the watch up through his phone. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you Ardleajessie, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. At this time the only way your husband would be able to get notifications is if you set the watch up through his phone. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes