JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Feature Request: should have bluetooth on/off shortcut in slide down panel shortcuts

(Topic created: 08-07-2022 04:06 AM)
userYGa5eeZoVS
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Feature Request: should have bluetooth on/off shortcut in slide down panel shortcuts for watch 4 bluetooth variants. it is much needed feature. its required since watch4 battery is worst and we need to save some battery by turning off bluetooth for some and on. it would be frequent operation to do on bluetooth variants. it is very difficult to navigate via settins.unnamed.png 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

8 Replies
Oxford
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch
Why don't you just turn off your Bluetooth on your phone for the watch 4?
0 Likes
userYGa5eeZoVS
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

if you turn off in phone but watch 4 bluetooth still on. it will drain battery. 

0 Likes
ODoyleRules
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Is there any particular reason you need to shut off the Bluetooth?
0 Likes
userYGa5eeZoVS
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

i would like to turn off bluetooth whenever charging watch 4 at least, that will save battery draining and improve charging time. i need to do this multiple times a day since its watch4 (worst battery capacity and long charging time).    

0 Likes
ODoyleRules
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm not sure If you're going to save that much charging time. I have the Galaxy watch 4 classic, And I usually get at least a day and a 1/2 out of my charge, sometimes 2 full days. The Bluetooth drain is so minimal that I don't think you're going to notice it. If it's that important to you, You could probably just set up a Bixby routine that shuts off Bluetooth while it's charging
0 Likes
userYGa5eeZoVS
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

its good to hear about your battery life. i feel that's not required while charging and easy if we could have slide down panel shortcut. i'm using watch 4 classic 42mm bluetooth version. i'm getting 1/2 with AOD, heartrate for every 10 min etc. i don't think bixby routine can be on watch 4 or phone do this task.

0 Likes
ODoyleRules
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
It really isn't using enough battery for you to notice while charging, But I hope you find what you're looking for
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.