cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Fedex lost my return. Waiting for a refund.

Hello, 

Early May I purchased a Galaxy active 2 lte variant and buds+ as a combo deal. They were delivered by Fedex safe and sound. Unfortunately the watch and buds didn't work out for me. So I initiated a return. Samsung provided me with two pre paid lables for both watch and buds. I dropped both items off at Fedex and waited for a refund. I soon found out the buds made it to their destination and was refunded to me. The watch was apparently lost in transit. Fedex said shipping box was damaged and was missing its contents. I reached out to Samsung support and was told I had to contact fedex and get a refund through them. I filed a claim with FedEx and the claim was denied. I spoke with the person in charge of my Fedex claim and he said I couldn't file the claim because only Samsung can because of their contractual agreement involving FedEx, Samsung and Ingram Micro. Why are Samsung reps telling me to file a claim? Where is my refund? Can we please solve this issue. 

thanks. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Fedex lost my return. Waiting for a refund.

My sincerest apologies for the negative experience. For further assistance regarding online orders, you will need to reach out to our eCommerce department directly. This is the only team with access to the resources necessary to assist you. They can be reached 7 days a week 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM EST at 1-855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.